Thursday, January 21, 2010

The trouble with computers is they cause you to press buttons sometimes without fear of the consequenses and sometimes via paths that are unfathonable to others arround you. So today I ended up sighning up for a 2.5k swim at Bishop Auckland on 16 April 2010.

So there I was eding the code for the bishopaucklandrugby website I have discovered that using tinyurl has many advantages such as adding map locations from google maps to the rss file that makes up the front page of the website. This also has advantages updated twitter. So when I finished working on the code I looked up other rss feeds I am sighed up to from igoogle and found the Durham events feed from which I found the swim.

So why swim because I can and I could with getting fitter. I haven't swam since just after I broke my wrist. Anyway, it gives me something to look forward to and a challenge as for the charity if they benifit it is a bonus.

So I intend to dive in the pool sometime late next week. watch this space...

No comments: